Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 28, 2012

CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation + SPF 20

After yesterday's post about the new CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, I received some feedback from readers regarding the shade selection of that collection. I know that is it extremely frustrating that certain drugstore brands don't always offer shade options for deeper skintones so I'm hoping to give you some good news today!

First: Several of you who have seen the new CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in person confirmed that there are some deeper shades in the range than what my photo indicated. 

Second: There is a new CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation that appears to have extremely similar ingredients to the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation:

image source: Target.com
New CoverGirl Queen Collection
All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation + Sunscreen SPF20

This range comes in seven shades. You can view the shades on the Target website (this collection is also available on the Drugstore.com website).

Ingredients for CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation + Sunscreen SPF20 (from drugstore.com):
Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
Ingredients for CoverGirl Outlast Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation + SPF 20 (from drugstore.com):
Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide


I hope this helps, and a huge thanks to readers xyzies, Michelle D., amber raaf and Unknown for sharing this great info with us. I really appreciate it!

And an extra special thanks to amber raaf for her comment about this how this foundation has crazy-good coverage. I'm even more excited to try it (and review it) after seeing her comment.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks for sharing! Now, I just need to find some locations that carry the Queen line. I've never seen it in the stores I frequently shop at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the drugstore.com page it mentions 14 shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz, this may not be much help since you won't be able to sample the shades, but Drugstore.com does carry the Queen collection and they do have this foundation in stock along with the jumbo gloss balms in some deeper shades... plus if you have ebates, Drugstore.com gives you 12% cash back on purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for sharing, this is great news and great for deeper skin tones

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice. I hope I can find these in stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently bought a bottle and the shade is a exact match. I love the coverage and the finish a great for my oily skin.

      Delete
  6. I havent seen this one yet BUT I got the outlast all day fabulous it has the blue pump and its REALLY nice you dont get oily after all few hours. I want the queen collection one too BUT I love this one!! ON the Hunt for the queen collcetion because I know its good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm olive skin tone and I love this for contouring

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig