Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MAC Littles 50% off Again at Macy's and Nordstrom (And More) with Free Shipping


I try every day to check the Macy's sale page (which you can also do by clicking the link at the top of this blog!) and I was surprised to see this pop up again today!

IMPORTANT: some shades are being offered at Macy's that are not at Nordstrom, and vice versa, so be sure to check the listings for both retailers for the shades you want!

NORDSTROM - end date unknown for this deal (I'm guessing they'll run it as long as they're running it at Macy's, which is through 2/26). MAC Littles for $5 (reg $10) and other select MAC items 40% off. Free shipping on all orders at Nordstrom and your choice of 3 free beauty samples with all beauty orders (one of the options right now is a deluxe MAC Upward Lash mascara; also the Aerin Honeysuckle perfume sample is lovely if you haven't tried it yet).

MACY'S - now through 2/26 at Macy's, MAC Littles are 50% off ($5; reg $10) and some of the 9-pan palettes are back in stock for $20 (reg $32). Free shipping on all beauty orders at Macy's:

PLEASE NOTE: the last time Macy's and Nordstrom ran this deal on the MAC Littles, almost all of the shades for each product sold out before the promo was over. So if there are any shades you really want, DO NOT WAIT. Better safe than sorry.

PS: I checked the MAC website and the Littles are not on sale there as of time of publication. However, the 9-pans are on sale for $19.20, which is a better deal than Macy's if you wanted any of those palettes. Be sure to check out that link because there are lots of items on the Goodbyes page right now. Free shipping and a free sample with all orders at MAC.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. G just wanted to let you know that the Macy's little pigment link and the mascara link are backwards if that makes sense lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you SO much for letting me know, Rachel! I just fixed that! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great deals. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G. really means *all* orders from Nordstrom: I got the free samples and free shipping even though all I bought was one little mini mascara.
    It's a great low-risk way for me to try purple mascara, which I've been wanting to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes!! It's crazy that you can order something so small and still get all those freebies and free shipping. Gotta love Nordstrom!

      I hope the purple mascara works out for you, Anne! Fingers crossed. :)

      Delete
  4. On MAC's sale page they also have the 15 pan "Mellow Moderns" palette on sale for $39 from $65

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! So many nice deals on that Goodbyes page right now! :)

      Delete
  5. I've been into makeup for about 8 years, absolutely love MAC, but never even realized "MAC Littles" were a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they're great, right? Especially for pigments since I have never in my life even come close to using up a full-size pigment! ;)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for letting us know about this!!! I finally got tan pigment and decided to try a purple mascara for a fun pop of color☺ I may or may not have done that in two separate orders so I could get more free samplea 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you're so welcome! That Tan pigment is beautiful!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig